What Makes us Different?
At xCalibre Ignite, we work with the most motivated Clients and Candidates. Why should you choose us as your recruitment partners?
- We limit the roles we take on, to ensure we maintain the highest possible level of service to our Clients.
- We ensure quality candidates are identified quickly.
- We use a variety of sourcing strategies, tailored with you to meet your specific requirements.
- Our recruitment processes are clear and transparent.
- Our extensive industry experience and network gives us access to a wider talent pool.
- We work hard to gain an authentic understanding of your business needs, future targets and culture.
- We build ongoing relationships with our Clients and Candidates.
- We follow up our placements to ensure everyone is satisfied. Our job continues beyond the signing of the contract.
- We will only present Candidates to you that meet your requirements, are enthusiastic, well-prepared, and fully screened.
- With xCalibre Ignite, you can be assured of passion, authenticity and delivery.
Please read through our most frequently asked questions before contacting xCalibre Ignite, and if you still can’t find the answer you’re looking for, then give us a call on (03) 9874 1582, or alternatively send us an online enquiry.
- I've decided to hire someone. How do I start?
Great! You’re one step closer to having a new Sales and Marketing staff member at your company. We first like to educate our employers of the recruitment process, and once they know what to expect from us, we then ask you to submit your job vacancy via our online form, and one of our staff members will follow you up with your submission shortly afterwards.
Partner with xCalibre Ignite by submitting your job vacancy to us so we can begin finding the right talent for your company.Submit a Job Vacancy →
Looking to get your career started? Submit your job application to us and we’ll begin finding the right job and employer for you.Submit Your Application →
Is there something else we can help you with? Please get in touch with our friendly team of recruiters for any support and advice.Get in Touch With Us →