Step 1. The Recruitment Process
xCalibre Ignite’s recruitment process is thorough and transparent, and highlights our commitment to working with Clients and Candidates who are highly motivated.
The recruitment process is a partnership between xCalibre Ignite and you – the Client. We know that time is of the essence, and we are committed to working with you to maintain the momentum throughout the entire recruitment process.
We will collaborate with you to prepare a specific sourcing strategy that ensures we will attract the most suitable talent on the market.
- An xCalibre Ignite consultant will meet with you to discuss your requirements. A job brief is prepared, detailing the specifics of the role, including key selection and success criteria. We will gain a thorough understanding of the person you are looking for – their skills, experience, professional background and motivations.
- xCalibre Ignite begins sourcing quality candidates immediately through various means, including our extensive database, our industry network, online advertising and social media.
- Shortlisted candidates are phone screened against the criteria detailed in the Job Brief.
- Candidates who best match the criteria are invited in for an internal interview with an xCalibre Ignite consultant. We prepare specific competency-based questions based on the Job Brief.
- The resumes and detailed interview reports, including reference checks, of the candidates we find to be the best fit are forwarded to you.
- We will arrange and confirm your interviews with the Candidates you choose to meet.
- xCalibre Ignite will coordinate any candidate medical checks, aptitude testing or visa checking that is required.
- We will communicate and negotiate offers between you and the Candidate.
- xCalibre Ignite will provide feedback for unsuccessful Candidates that were interviewed.
- We follow up with all Candidates after they commence their new role.