JOB FILLED – Account Coordinator – Print Management
Account Coordinator – Print Management
If you are looking for a Company that is a well-established leader in Print Management and Distribution services, and growing at a rate that provides career opportunities in the future, you have experience in Client Service then read on…
The Company delivers a fully integrated solution to manage all components of managed marketing services (including print) and logistics supply chain with a focus on returning immediate significant cost savings and ongoing long-term innovation and value to their clients.
Reporting to the Client Service Team Leader, you will be part of a team that oversees the job processing and keeps everyone informed, proactively communicating with Clients, Suppliers and your Colleagues.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Daily use of the Company Job Processing Software from processing orders to generating invoices
- Maintaining Work in Process (WIP) reports
- Communicating with clients, suppliers and by phone and email
Here are the Qualities you will need:
- Clear and precise communication skills, both written, and spoken
- An understanding of Business communication Etiquette.
- Previous experience in similar client interfacing role
- An understanding of Job Briefs and requesting quotes from suppliers (Most of the products are Made to Order, not just “Off the Shelf”)
- Some knowledge of printing including signage and promotional products
- Work well as part of a professional team in an Office environment, where much of your day is working from your desk
You will also need to demonstrate you are well organised with a thorough eye for detail, experienced and competent with Microsoft Office and Computer literate.
Salary and other details:
The salary is in the range of $50 – $60k plus super. Negotiable subject to experience
Parking – onsite parking is available
Public transport – It is feasible to commute using public transport
Hours – Typically 8.30 – 4.30pm. Occasionally you may need to work past these hours to meet a deadline.
Induction - Training will be provided on the Company inhouse Software, systems and processes
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been seeking,
Include your covering letter and resume (Word files please – no PDF files) telling us why you are the best candidate for this role.
² Your information will never be disclosed to potential employers without your prior authorisation.
³ Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.