JOB FILLED – Business Development Manger
Business Development Manager
- Specialist Offset Printing Company
- Account Management Responsibilities
- Career Opportunity
- Excellent Base, Car Allowance and Commission Structure
This company offers a complete offset printing service from prepress to finishing, supported by accredited quality management and environmental processes. Located in the Eastern suburbs, they are seeking a well-organised Business Development Manager with a network of potential purchasers of printed material, who is eager to grow with the company.
- Developing new relationships with a new range of clients
- Maintaining and building upon existing client relationships
The Person & Skills Required:
- Previous external sales and new business development in a B2B environment
- A go-getter, someone who is driven to achieve and who is not deterred by knockbacks
- Confident in driving the whole sales process – from making contact with prospects, thinking on your feet to address objections, through to closing the sale
- Professional, ethical, and a clear and effective communicator regarding printing terminology
- Has the ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Reliable, punctual and well-organised
- Works well in a team environment
- Takes great pride in producing high-quality work
- Has strong attention to detail
- Accuracy in regards to data and reporting
Negotiable for the right person, the remuneration guide will include a realistic base, car allowance and commission.
If this sounds like your next challenge, APPLY NOW with your resume and cover letter, outlining your achievements by demonstrating exactly how you meet the above criteria.
² Your information will never be disclosed to potential employers without your prior authorisation.
³ Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.