JOB FILLED – Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative
- Labels and Packaging Company
- Experienced Sales Professional
- Growth Sector of the Print Industry
This company is a leading provider of digital and conventional labels and flexible packaging for consumer goods, food, wine, and beverage, pharmaceutical and industrial organisations. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, will work very closely with the Sales team as they provide service and solutions to their existing customer base.
- Servicing existing client base
The Person & Skills Required:
- Exceptional customer service skills in a similar environment (FMCG industry knowledge / experience looked upon favourably)
- Confident in driving the whole sales process – from making contact with prospects, thinking on your feet to address objections, through to closing the sale
- Professional, ethical, and a clear and effective communicator
- Experience in B2B account management
- Has the ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Reliable and punctual
- Works well in a team environment
- Takes great pride in producing high-quality work
- Has strong attention to detail
- Problem solving skills and the ability to work tight deadlines
- High level of computer skills (MS Office) is highly regarded
Negotiable for the right person, the remuneration guide is from $50,000 – $65,000.
If this sounds like your next challenge, please outline your achievements with a resume and your covering letter, demonstrating exactly how you meet the above criteria.
Please Note: The successful applicant may be subjected to literacy and numeracy testing.
Or, if you would like some accurate, truthful guidance on your career progression and transition, please do not hesitate in calling us for a confidential discussion from 7:30am on 03 9874 1582.
² Your information will never be disclosed to potential employers without your prior authorisation.
³ Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.