JOB FILLED – Digital Production / Customer Service – Printing Industry
Digital Production / Customer Service – Printing Industry
- Digital All-Rounder Experience Essential
- Franchise Printing Company
- Accuracy and Customer Service – Key Prerequisites
- 2 Inner-City Locations (Easily Accessible Using Public Transport)
This Company is part of the changing Printing industry, focused on being a quality service provider to their clients, rather than just another manufacturer. Located in the inner-city suburbs, here is an opportunity for an organised and excellent communicator who proficient in digital print and production.
- Walk-in clients / phone / counter service / email communication
- Liaising with clients to get a clear understanding of their design requirements
- Assisting with the smooth operation of a small busy company where deadlines and a “can do” attitude drive the success of the business
- Preparing quotations and processing invoices
- Communicate effectively with centre staff in relation to the quotes and work in progress
- Advise Marketing / Sales personnel of new business opportunities that may arise
The Person & Skills Required:
- Proficient with all programs in Adobe Creative Suite / Creative Cloud Suite and Microsoft Office
- Digital Printing and Finishing experience essential
- Professional, ethical, and a clear and effective communicator
- Flexible working at 2 different locations (both easily accessible using public transport)
- Works well in a small team environment
- Takes great pride in producing high-quality work
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Has strong attention to detail
Negotiable for the right person, the remuneration guide is from $40,000 – $50,000, plus superannuation.
If this sounds like your next challenge, APPLY NOW with your resume and cover letter, outlining your achievements by demonstrating exactly how you meet the above criteria.
² Your information will never be disclosed to potential employers without your prior authorisation.
³ Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.