JOB FILLED – Key Account Manager – Belting and Conveyors
The Company is a worldwide brand, offering a wide range of specialist material components for an extensive range of prospective customers in food processing and packaging, materials handling plus a wide range of other industrial / manufacturing environments. Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the company is seeking a Key Account Manager whose primary objective is to drive profitable revenue growth in WA.
You will already be selling in a B2B environment, servicing existing accounts while always seeking to develop a pipeline of new opportunities.
- Developing new business relationships
- Maintaining and building existing client’s in the manufacturing
- Leads all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed
Experience & Skills Required:
- Has good business acumen and customer focused
- A go-getter, someone who is driven to achieve and who is not deterred by knockbacks
- Can establish customer and channel partner account plans that meet the company’s standards in all assigned accounts
- An understanding of engineering terminology and technical aspects of machinery will be advantageous
- Proven sales experience in a B2B environment selling machinery, parts and consumables
- Have the ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Work well in a team environment
- Takes great pride in producing high-quality work
- Has strong attention to detail
Negotiable for the right person, the remuneration package includes a realistic base salary with car allowance and commission, with a generous minimum guaranteed commission for the first 12 months.
If this sounds like your next challenge, please outline your achievements in your covering letter with your Resume in Word Format (not PDF), demonstrating why you believe you are the right person for this role.
Applications close : This job will remain open until the right candidate match is achieved.
² Your information will never be disclosed to potential employers without your prior authorisation.
³ Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.