JOB FILLED – Sales – Digital Printing
Sales – Digital Printing
- Business Development role
- Award-winning Printer
- Career opportunity
Located close to Melbourne’s CBD, the company focuses mainly (but not exclusively) on the booming, short-to-mid range colour market, providing a range of tailored print and finishing solutions into that segment, complemented with traditional offset.
- A relationship builder, selling a wide range of quality, colour and black and white printing to agencies, design studios, government and corporate end-users
- Demonstrate a proven track record in identifying, targeting and gaining new business, and building this into long-term relationships
- Knowledge of offset printing and other facets of printing processes
- Works well in a small team environment
If you already have a proven background in offset or digital print sales and are seeking a more efficient, flexible, and responsive environment, this could be the opportunity for you.
Negotiable for the right person, the remuneration guide is from $75,000 – $100,000 including additional allowances.
If this sounds like your next challenge, please email your resume and cover letter, outlining your achievements by demonstrating exactly how you meet the above criteria.
Or, if you would like some accurate, truthful guidance on your career progression and transition, please do not hesitate in calling Chris Gander for a confidential discussion from 9:00am on 03 9874 1582.
² Your information will never be disclosed to potential employers without your prior authorisation.
³ Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.